NEED TO DETOX FROM:
- Opioids like OxyContin, Vicodin, Percocet or methadone;
- Opiates like heroin?
DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR THE MONEY TO GO TO AN INPATIENT FACILITY?
LIVE IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA?
THERE IS A SOLUTION!
AN OUTPATIENT DETOX THAT REALLY WORKS!
HERE ARE THE STEPS:
- Complete the medical application form to ensure that you are qualified for this program.
- If approved, then you will be contacted and an appointment arranged with a medical doctor.
- You will visit the doctor's office in Clearwater or Tampa.
- You will receive a physical exam to ensure that you are healthy enough for your detox.
- At the doctor's office you will receive your first IV containing essential vitamins, minerals, GABA and glutathione.
- You will be given a personalized detox program that will include:
- Prescriptions for medications like Suboxone and Clonidine to assist you to more comfortably and more safely withdraw;
- Intramuscular vitamins and amino acids that you can take at home;
- Instructions on how to monitor your vital signs;
- A schedule of follow-up appointments;
- A number to call if you have questions between appointments;
- Education about how drugs or alcohol work in the body and how you will feel when you are withdrawing;
- Education about how to stay hydrated at home and why it is vital.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL 1-877-250-1782
OR COMPLETE THIS FORM AND SOMEONE WILL CONTACT YOU